Indonesia Luxury Cruise
- Cruise on a luxury ship to locations in Indonesia
- Offering 7 and 12-night sailings.
- The ship is 5 levels and has 15 sea-facing suites.
- Onboard kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling equipment are provided.
- Expert-led excursions are provided that explore the most bio-diverse marine habitats, witness rare native bird species, and embrace centuries old history and culture.
- Ships Decks have Outdoor Seating and Dining, Barbecue,Jacuzzi, Spa and Exercise Zone, Indoor Lounge Bar,Library and TV Room.
- Best time to travel is October-February.
- Visit the Ambon and Spice Islands: Go trekking Gunung Banda Api volcano, go snorkeling and diving, visit a local market, watch a kora-kora war canoe display, and see Pulau Manuk, a lone volcanic crater island.
- Visit the Raja Ampat Islands where deep blue waters turn to turquoise and mushroom-shaped islets right before your eyes.The calm waters are ideal for kayaking and paddleboarding.Or take a tender boat tour to discover magnificent limestone formations and find a private beach to call your own. You could also climb the stairs to Pindito summit to capture the unforgettable and iconic vista of the island cluster.
- Visit Cape Kri to witness nature in full motion in a single dive or snorkel, with species such as whales trying to feed on smaller fish, or see manta ray cleaning stations, where these massive creatures queue up to get their skin, gills and teeth cleaned by parasitic copepods and a variety of small cleaner wrasse species — an amazing sight to behold.