INSPIRING DESTINATION & VACATION IDEAS
Hover over each image and spend some time browsing. We hope that you will discover inspiration for your next vacation.
- Known as the Island of Spice.
- Sovereign nation in the West Indies.
- Grenada is PURE-Peaceful, Unadulterated, Rustic, Easygoing.
- Dive or snorkel the Molinere Bay Underwater Sculpture Park.
- British Territory in the North Atlantic.
- Known for its pink sand beaches.
- Average Temps Dec-May Lows 61-68, Highs 68-75 June-Sept Lows 73-77, Highs 81-86
- Visit Horseshoe Bay, the most famous beach in Bermuda, to see the beautiful pink sand beach.
Tall Ship Sailing
- There are few adventures more thrilling than sailing on a tall ship in the open sea.
- Experience the moment when you feel the wind catching the sails, and then suddenly, you’re flying.
- Visit remote ports in the Caribbean, French Polynesia, Greece, and Costa Rica.
Sumba Island, Indonesia
- Horses are their spirit guides and friends.
- Ginger coffee is consumed daily and a symbol of hospitality.
- Best time to visit is April-November.
- Walk along Walakiri Beach to see the Dancing Trees of Sumba. At sunset, the waters recede to reveal the roots of the dwarf mangrove trees. Each tree curves and "dances" in its own unique way.
British Virgin Islands
- Consists of 4 main islands-Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, Jost Van Dyke. 52 islands in total.
- A British Territory.
- Dive the wreck of the Rhone at the Rhone Marine Park.
- Take a boat to Sandy Cay and Sandy Spit.
- Composed of 118 islands and atolls.
- Very popular are Tahiti, Bora Bora, Huahine, and Raiatea.
- Belongs to the French Republic.
- Is a 9-hour flight from Los Angeles.
- Stay in a luxurious over-water bungalow.
Honeymoons & Romantic Getaways
- Best times to visit are Sept-November and April-June.
- Watch a magnificent Kauai sunset, take a scenic drive to the Kalalau overlook, and relax together at a luxurious Hawaiian spa.
- Best times to visit are April-November.
Romance in Kauai-
Romance in Bora Bora
- An island in the Eastern Caribbean
- Currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar and the official language is English.
- Named as the “World’s Leading Honeymoon Destination” 9 times by the World Travel Awards
- See the twin volcanic cones called The Pitons. You can hike to the top if you’d like
- The islands are home to over 6000 islands. Only 227 of them are inhabited.
- It is sunny 300 days each year.
- Best times to visit or cruise are April-June and September-October.
- Explore the Accropolis, Temple of Olympian Zeus, and the National Archaeological Museum in Athens.
NE USA/Canada Cruise
- Witness the magnificent fall colors on a New England/Canada cruise.
- Brooklyn’s artisan shops, restaurants and micro- breweries.
- Follow the Freedom Trail in Boston.
- The opulent summer ‘cottages’ in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Many places to love: Tybee Island, Savannah, Jekyll Island, St. Simon’s Island, Sea Island, Cumberland Island.
- Relax on the beach, see and climb to the top of stunning lighthouses, go fishing and kayaking, enjoy local Georgia shrimp.
- Visit the stunning Florida Keys, Key West and beautiful Fort Lauderdale.
- Take in the Sunset Celebration each evening at Mallory Square in Key West and enjoy all the entertainers performing there.
Amazon River Cruise in Peru
- Travel on a luxury cruise ship on the Amazon in Peru.
- 3, 4, or 7 nights available.
- Journey into Earth’s largest rainforest.
- Experienced naturalist guides are onboard to lead excursions.
- Located in Central America. Has amazing beaches and dense jungle.
- Official language is English.
- Known for its beaches, eco-lodges, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, lush national parks, and wildlife.
- Dive, snorkel, or helicopter over The Great Blue Hole.
- The Galápagos Islands is a volcanic archipelago in the Pacific Ocean.
- It is a province of Ecuador and sits around 1000 km off its coast.
- Known for its wildlife-viewing, scuba-diving, and snorkeling.
- Taking a cruise is the best way to visit the islands. Ships are limited to 100 or fewer passengers.
- Best time to visit is between December-May.
- Relax and be completely taken care of on a multi-day Luxury Pacific Coast Romance tour. Stay in the finest resorts and villas and be completely pampered and waited on.
- On Isla Mujeres, go deep sea fishing to catch Atlantic sailfish, marlin, grouper, and kingfish. Spend an unforgettable day swimming with whale sharks. Browse the local shops for handicrafts such as, hammocks, blown glassware, and folk art.
Turks & Caicos
- Turks and Caicos is an archipelago of 40 low-lying coral islands in the Atlantic Ocean. 8 are inhabited.
- Is a British Territory. Official language is English.
- Official currency is the US dollar.
- Best time to visit is in December-May.
- Go kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding in the pristine turquoise waters.
- Are perfect for couples and small groups.
- Villas allow you to feel at home. To relax and rejuvenate.
- Villas allow couples/family/friends to enjoy their vacation with the seclusion and intimacy that only a private home can offer.
- Maid service, personal chef, and a butler can all be at your beck and call while at the same time offering discretion for those times when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Comprised of 7 islands-Hawaii, Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, and Nihauu.
- Home to the world’s most active volcanoes.
- The "Aloha Spirit" is the coordination of mind and heart within each person.
- On Maui, attend the Old Lahaina Luau. Drive the ‘Road to Hana’-a 52-mile scenic highway that twists through the rainforest and past waterfalls. Visit Haleakula National Park at sunrise. Take a Hawaii Tasting Tour through Lahaina.
- Costa Rica is a Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific.
- A wonderful place to go for Honeymoons and Romantic Getaways or to getaway with a small group.
- Tour the La Paz Waterfall Gardens to see waterfalls, birds, hummingbirds, butterflies, sloths and jungle cats.
- There are 365 beaches. One for every day of the year! Visit as many as you can!
- It is in the middle of the Leeward Islands in the Eastern Caribbean, where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Hike to the summit of Shirley Heights for some Sensational views. See Guadeloupe and Montserrat in the distance.
- A replica of Titanic is being built by the Blue Star Line. Fun!
- Seasick? Then head to the casino. It is designed to
be the most stable spot on the ship in order to
keep games in check and passengers spending
Reasons to Cruise
- You can sail the world.
- You can visit multiple destinations and unpack only once.
- The experience incorporates sunshine and fresh ocean air.
- The word “Dushi” can mean sweetheart, tasty, beautiful, nice, or good.
- Iguana is a local favorite meal.
- Curacaoans drink purified sea water. Ask for “awa di lamunchi,” which is water with lime and sugar. Totally refreshing and a Curaçao classic.
- Take a walk across the Queen Emma Bridge, also known as the "Swinging Old Lady. Take a selfie and some photos of the beautiful town of Willemstad.
- It is located in Central America and is a beautiful tropical country with amazing landscapes and friendly people.
- You can see more stars in Nicaragua than anywhere else. Of the 88 constellations you can see 86 of them.
- It is known as the land of lakes and volcanoes.
- Stay on a private reserve in the Nicaraguan jungle for the ultimate relaxing vacation.
- They are a British Overseas Territory consisting of 3 islands in the western Caribbean Sea-Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, and Cayman Brac.
- They have warm and rainy summers followed by cool and relatively dry winters.
- The national symbol of the Cayman Islands is the green sea turtle.
Indonesia Luxury Cruise
- Cruise on a luxury ship to locations in Indonesia
- Offering 7 and 12-night sailings
- Onboard kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling equipment are provided.
- Expert-led excursions are provided that explore the most bio-diverse marine habitats, witness rare native bird species, and embrace centuries old history and culture.
USA River Cruising
- Cruise by iconic steamboat or by a state-of-the-art modern river cruise ship.
- Discover the beauty of this nation from its majestic rivers.
- Perfect getaway for nature lovers and history buffs.
- Dine on regionally inspired cuisine, American classics, and Mamsen's Norwegian specialties.
- Travel the Upper Mississippi River, Lower Mississippi River, and Ohio & Tennessee Rivers.