Let Us Help You Break
Away to Beautiful Places
At Mosaic Shores Travel, we specialize in designing vacations for adults to island and water destinations around the world with an emphasis on smaller, more private, luxury experiences at boutique resorts, all-inclusives, villas, and on ships. We're committed to delivering world-class customer service while creating personalized vacations full of those little things that mean the most. Let us handle all the research and planning for you while we meticulously piece together your best vacation ever.
& Romantic Getaways
Are you a couple dreaming about your honeymoon, anniversary trip, or your annual romantic escape to your very own paradise? We will take the time to understand your interests & personalities, and then design a customized travel plan thoughtfully created to inspire timeless romance and exciting adventures. Just share your dream with us and we can help make it a reality.
Adventure & Relaxation
Custom Vacations for
Retirees & Empty Nesters
We love to help our retiree and empty nester clients discover their next favorite island destinations and cruise ship ports of call. Your trip can be customized to be as adventurous or relaxing as you would like it to be. Your time away should be seamless & stress-free and spent creating memories together at beautiful places around the world. We are excited to assist you.
Mother/Daughter, Sister &
Daydreaming about a sunny, blue-skied beach, cruise, or southern hospitality getaway? We can help plan an escorted tour, a spa & wellness retreat, a beach vacation, or combination island and cruise vacation for mothers and daughters, sisters, and friends, to reconnect and soak up that 'girl' time that is so very important. We'd love to plan something special for you.
Small Group Travel
Adult Friends &
Are you looking to break away and enjoy unforgettable moments with your adult family and friends at a mesmerizing, bucket list island destination? We love to get creative and curate perfect trips for our small groups. Private villas, boutique resorts, and comfortable & luxurious small yachts and cruise ships can all be reserved for you for your next group getaway.
Kind Words From Happy Clients
We had a FABULOUS time and the resort was EXCELLENT! I'm ready to look at booking our next "island" vacation!! Thank you so much for all your guidance and recommendations with our trip, we had new experiences, and haven't done so in a long time experiences. Lots of amazing memories for a lifetime and that's exactly what I wanted. Again, thank you for taking good care of my family!!
I am thrilled with the work Kim has put into my dream vacation of going to Alaska. She took in everything I wanted to see, do and provided some incredible surprises I wasn't expecting. Kim never pushed a set 'package' vacation on us. We made adjustments as the plan came to fruition. We could not have done it on our own. We are going in the fall of 2023 - can't wait!! Thank you Kim!
Kim is wonderful and very easy to work with. She helped plan my family's first cruise and we had the best time. She is currently planning a trip to Hawaii for me, my parents, and siblings. Planning for both trips has been a breeze and I am so glad to have Kim's help when I travel.
I highly recommend Kim and Mosaic Shores Travel. I gave her a couple details and she took the wheel and made all arrangements for our vacation. Kim was friendly and very knowledgeable.
VISIT AMAZING DESTINATIONS
- They are a coral-based archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean.
- They consist of 700-plus islands and cays. Approximately 30 are inhabited.
- The name Bahamas come from the Spanish word, ‘Baha Mar’, meaning shallow water or sea.
- Stay on Eleuthera and discover beaches galore. Visit the Glass Window Bridge, soak in the waters at the stunning Queen’s Baths, and take a jump into the Sapphire Blue Hole. Eat some delicious food at Daddy’s Joes or the Front Porch
United States Virgin Islands
- Consists of 3 Islands-St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas
- Territory of the United States and the currency is the US Dollar. Highlights:
- Snorkel the Frederiksted Pier and Buck Island on St. Croix.
- ATV through the rainforest on St. Croix.
- Go kayaking at night in a rare bioluminescent bay on St. Croix.
- Tour the Cruzan and Captain Morgan Rum Distilleries on St. Croix and enjoy tasting their delicious rums.
Small Ship Sailing
- Private or group sailing and catamaran charters & cruises.
- Hire a captain or a full crew.
- Enjoy personalized service.
- Sail in the Caribbean, the Americas, or Tahiti.
- Visit small ports and hidden beaches.
- Watch the sunset from the tramp....
- Snorkel in caves and with sea turtles.
- Witness the sunrise over the Pitons in St. Lucia.